There are three main ways you can support ExtTLD, and further upcoming projects:
1. Join us and contribute!
ExtTLD is the first step in a number of ethical-based Open Source projects focused to provide animal rights, environmental and human rights organisations and activists around the world with access to the latest web-based technologies and technical support. Our mission is to provide a range of enterprise software solutions to the not-for-profit sector for FREE, along with technical support and other services. The products will be based on OpenSource principles, but with usage restrictions for organisations that don't meet our ethical criteria list
, which we have drafted and will evolve with the Open Source and ethical communities.
2. Inform other people about our mission
ExtTLD is not just a software library - it is a prime example of responsible usage of OpenSource software to benefit others. If you are interested in our mission, please tell others about us and help spread the word about ethical-based software development.
Here are a few examples of how you can help:
- Download ExtTLD banner and place it on your website or blog.
- Send a link to exttld.com to your IT department or your IT solutions provider.
- If you work for an organisation that doesn't meet our ethical criteria, ask for change within your organisation and show exttld.com as an advantage of being an ethically-based business.
- If your company finances animal testing (etc.), try to ask them to consider stepping off the animal testing contract.
If you are keen to support our project but don't have time, then you can support us financially so that we can grow the possibility and potential or our projects. We are currently looking for a partner that can provide server hosting for all of our projects.
If you would like to support us in this way, please contact us at email@example.com